Meet the Staff at Dr. Fred T. Ridge’s Dental Office in Pinehurst, NC
Our philosophy is to give our patients the opportunity to keep their teeth for their entire lives in maximum comfort, function and appearance. The goal of our dental practice is for our patients to have the healthiest gum tissue possible. Healthy gums reflect the efforts of the patient and our staff to achieve ideal results. The patient’s contribution to ideal results includes overall health, nutrition and oral hygiene.
Our staff’s contribution to ideal results include providing plaque and tartar free tooth surfaces as a starting point, creating restorations that promote cleanliness and health, educating the patient as to their oral health condition and how they can improve and maintain a healthy mouth for life. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Meet Our Dental Team
DR. FRED T. RIDGE, D.D.S.,P.A.
Born: High Point, N.C. Undergraduate: University of South Carolina Dental School: Medical College of Virginia Military Service: U.S. Airforce-4 years, General Dentistry Residency Training
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Preceptorship in Oral Implantology from the University of Texas at San Antonio School Of Dentistry
- Zimmer Dental Implant Training Center, Carlsbad, California
- Advanced Proficiency in Lasers from the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Diplomat of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Montana Center for Laser Dentistry, Whitefish, Montana
- Training for Laser Periodontal Surgery
- Training for Laser Root Canal Treatment
- Arizona Center For Laser and TMJ Dentistry, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Misch International Implant Institute-Soft Tissue Plastic Implant Surgery
- The Ultimate Hard and Soft Tissue Graft Course with Drs. Pikos and Soloma
- Sirona Cone Beam 3D Owners Course, Scottsdale Learning Center
- Certified Provider of DNA Sleep Apnea and TMJ treatment appliances
- Invisalign, 10 years of experience
ANNETTE RIDGE – Office Manager
Welcome! I am the friendly face that greets you at the front desk. I graduated from Guilford County Community College and have been a Certified Dental Assistant for 30 years. I will schedule your appointments and see that everything runs as smoothly as possible. I will even jump in and assist Dr. Ridge, chair side if needed. I have been married to Dr. Ridge for 22 years. We have two beautiful daughters, Jordan and Morgan, as well of a host of four legged friends.
MARY – Financial Coordinator
Hello, my name is Mary and I handle all the insurances and financial arrangements for the office. I have 20 years dental experience as an assistant. Prior to joining Dr. Ridge’s office, my husband Bill and I lived in Naples Florida. We now live in Seven Lakes and enjoy walking and kayaking.
Jennifer "Jenny" - Registered Dental Hygienist
I love working in the dental field and helping people understand the importance excellent brushing and flossing and other home care practices have on their dental and overall health. I've been in dentistry for 20 years: two years in dental assisting and 18 years in dental hygiene. I'm happily married to my husband, Tommy, who shares my love of all animals. If you go to Martin Dog Park you probably already know me!
I have been in dentistry for over 30 years. Originally, I am from upstate New York, but have relocated to North Carolina because my family is from here. I love to garden, cook and my dogs.
Rachael - Certified Dental Assistant
Hello, my name is Rachael and I am Dr. Ridge's assistant. I graduated from the assisting program at Fayetteville Tech in 2003. I have worked with Dr. Ridge for 11 years. I have two beautiful daughters, Scarlett and Violet. I love God, my family and dentistry.